Saturday, February 20, 2010

Will I pay less fees if I pay cash-in-full for home/house/real estate (Century 21)and don't require financing?

The house costs $20,000. Taxes are $1700. How much should I expect the total house cost (fees and all) to come to? Remember, I'm paying cash (if that makes a difference). Thanks.Will I pay less fees if I pay cash-in-full for home/house/real estate (Century 21)and don't require financing?
I dont know as all areas are different.... but you will pay less, bc you wont have lender fees and you wont have interest. You will have title company costs which vary state to state and if century 21 charges a fee (nominal about 150 usually)





EDIT: also just to give you an idea it shouldnt be more than $2500Will I pay less fees if I pay cash-in-full for home/house/real estate (Century 21)and don't require financing?
Cash does make a difference but are you really getting a deal? Think about possible other costs such as the cloud may have a cloud on, back taxes owed, possible liens,etc.





Your fees should have been on the estimated HUD-1. The RED FLAGS to look out for are misc. fees (by laws they all have to be clear and explained)and duplication loan fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment