Sunday, February 21, 2010

Home house security and no signal?

I had Time Warner Cable for my phone service then I changed to to AT%26amp;T. Well AT%26amp;T never entered my house but once completed the alarm system doesn't work. Vector Security called and said that they are not getting a signal from my house. They then stated they can come out and fix it for $85.00. Well i'm mad because it's my right to change my phone company. Does anyone know the codes or what I can do myself to get it running again? Like I said they never even entered the home so i'm guess it's just some codes to enter into the alarm key pad. Please help me!!!Home house security and no signal?
UH HOOK IT UP TO YOUR PHONE LINE?





GEE THAT WAS HARDHome house security and no signal?
it's been disconnected on the outside.
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment