Saturday, February 20, 2010

Looking for poem for new parents. It's something like Our home(house) grew by two tiny (little) feet?

Here are some delightful feetie(yes, feetie-those are small feet!) and small hand poems that are for new parents.





http://www.dennydavis.net/poemfiles/hand鈥?/a>Looking for poem for new parents. It's something like Our home(house) grew by two tiny (little) feet?
Our family has grown by two feet, I think it is on a card somewhere but I do not know where.Looking for poem for new parents. It's something like Our home(house) grew by two tiny (little) feet?
The Angels' Name





Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day he asked God: ';They tell me that you are sending me to Earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there, being so small and helpless';?








And God answered, ';I chose an angel for you. She will be waiting for you and will take care of you.';





';But here, in Heaven, all I ever do is sing and smile and laugh. That's enough for me to be happy.';





';Your angel will sing for you and will smile for you every day. And you will feel your angel's love and be happy.';





';And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language that men speak?';





Your angel will speak to you using the sweetest, most beautiful words you will ever hear; and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak.';





';And what am I going to do when I want to talk to You?';





Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray.';





';I've heard that on Earth there are bad men. Who will protect me?';





';Your angel will defend you, even if it means risking her life.';





';But I will be sad because I will not see You anymore.';





';Your angel will talk to you about Me, and will teach you the way for you to come back to Me, though I will always be beside you.';





At that moment there was much peace in Heaven. Voices from Earth could already be heard, and the child asked softly, ';God, if I am about to leave now, would you please tell me my angel's name?





';Yes, child,'; said the Lord, ';You will call your angel: Mommy.';
I would go to Target or Wal Mart and look in the card section. I know I have seen that one on a card but cannot tell you exactly what is says.

No comments:

Post a Comment