Sunday, February 21, 2010

New home / house checklist.?

I'm moving out of my home of 10 years and leaving my cheating husband and everything else behind. I want a fresh new start to my new life. I can't find any websites that have a ';check list'; of supplies / necessities I'll need for the new place. I don't want to forget anything.


example: coffee pot , can opener, iron, shower curtain, toaster, vaccuum ect.


I have about $1000 to spend.


thanks!! AngelaNew home / house checklist.?
I do still pretty well remember what I had when I moved into my first 'own' home.





You will need:





Plates and bowls


Silverware


At least one skillet, and assorted sauce pans


Cooking utensils


Towels


Sheets


A bed or sleeping mat


A plunger


Laundry detergent, Lysol, and white vinegar at least for cleaning


A vacuum


A broom and dust pan


Cleaning rags


A shower curtain (very good thought there!) and bath mat


A coffee pot or tea kettle


Food


An iron is nice, but not absolutely necessary if you buy no-iron clothes.





Fortunately, most of these things can be found relatively cheaply if you know where to look.





Good luck with your new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment