Saturday, February 20, 2010

Has anyone been to Home House in London?

We're having our office Christmas party there in a few weeks. What's it like?Has anyone been to Home House in London?
I went there quite a few years ago. Was a really lovely building inside. Very friendly waiters. I remember losing my camera during the evening and they found it, put it away with a note tag detailing when and where it was lost. Was quite surprised when I received it back.





It's quite a posh place but not overbearingly so. Has anyone been to Home House in London?
I've been once. Had a nice time with great food, wine and friends. Grilled Stone Bass dish was well good and I love the atmosphere in the bar. You'll find people in all certain attires, but since it's a Christmas party you'll probably want to wear something suitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment