Sunday, February 21, 2010

What do you like about your Home? {House}?

I fell in love with this house 40 yrs ago when we got lost . We have loved being here all these yrs.and find it comfortable,safe and secure,and when we decided to sell,every time we talked to the kids I cried because I did not want to move,finally we decided not to move.I guess we'll keep the house until we just can't take care of it anymore.What do you like about your Home? {House}?
Cheap rent!What do you like about your Home? {House}?
It's paid for, nice neighbors, this is a stable area in town, close to shopping/bank etc., park %26amp; community swim. pool only one mile away.
It's brand new %26amp; it has a warm %26amp; cozy feeling throughout. I have it decorated in the colors that suit both my fiance %26amp; myself. It's a place where we can sit %26amp; relax %26amp; be ourselves, %26amp; feel safe. We love entertaining family %26amp; friends in our home %26amp; they enjoy being here. We have a beautiful view from our dining room table as we have our morning coffee or if we're eating dinner. We enjoy watching the birds, ducks, squirrels, etc. near the pond's edge. On occasion, the turtles come up into the yard %26amp; eat the birdseed that falls from the bird feeder.
I live at the end of a cul de sac, and most people in my town don't even realize my street exists. I can come home and hide from almost everything. My house is, and probably always will be, a work in progress. The yard needs help, and I need to paint practically every room, but getting to the destination is never as much fun as the journey, so I'm happy.
The garden.
We gutted my house, graded the yard, put in levels in the yard with wood retaining walls, koi pond with water falls, swimming pool (lake Edna), and hot tub. Plantings all very tropical and dense, inside..new kitchen, new baths, new everything...walls taken out, you name it ..turned it into what is a real retreat from the outside world...then put a 6' wood fence around the entire property and planted heavily...very private world now. It is NOW a home.
cosy, comfortable,


homely.i like my kitchen %26amp; garden.
It is comfortable and just the right size. It is also convenient


to shopping. We have a nice deck and like to sit and eat


outside in good weather. There are a lot of memories.


We raised our kids here.
It is OK. Trying to sell it in a repressed market and unemployment where I live is 8.2 % (#1 in the USA), already dropped the price $10k below what I paid. Trying to get out before six months of depressing winter begins. Michigan.
I love this house my parents gave me. Its out in a country setting and I can see small animals off my back porch. Have several squirrels as tenants in the trees, have rabbits and birds of all kinds. My pup has lots of room to play. This is the perfect place for me to live.
It is comfortable. Nothing fancy, and easy to live in.
I love my precious shotgun house. My husband bought it when he was very young. He had it moved onto double lot.


Through the years he has customized it and added on bit by bit. The uniqueness of the wood trim etc. mmakes me smile and as I sit and admire all that he has done through the years.


He redid the bath and office and foyer and A/C before I moved in..in fact I helped do some of it when we just thinking about joining our lives.


The biggest plus is it is paid for.
I like my home because my garden has many perennials that I would hate to leave because each one is a memory. I wish it was a bungalow though because these stairs are really starting to get to me.
it has a roof.
My yard. I love setting on the back porch and watching the birds in the bird feeders.
I love my home I bought it because my aunt lived here. It will always have a family member in it!!
I designed and built (contracted) it. It is on a wooded acre and it backs up to a park with squirrels, ducks etc...Perfect location to sit on the back porch and watch the park and the people in it.
i love my home because Jesus and James lives here w/ me.
the yard ,the fountain and the garden . I enjoy outside more than inside although the inside is equally as lovely . good luck .
i live in an apartment it is easy to keep clean
It is paid for and is in a convenient location to everything.


The only thing I really don't like is the messy pine trees. they are beautiful, but forever dropping, 1, needles 2 pine cones 3 pollen 4 flowers 5 sap on my car.
Hi JennyAnn4,





I like my cozy house also. I too feel safe although anyone could get in if they really wanted too. I look around and consider how truly blessed I am to have a house and home.
It will sell quickly and is in pristeen condition! Need a house?

No comments:

Post a Comment