Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vacation Rental Home(House) at Maui?

I am planning a trip to Maui for my whole family (10-15 ppl)





Question is;


1. Which area is good for vacation rental, Kapalua or Wailea? and why?


2. For vacation rental home, is there anything I should be cautious about, check, should not miss?Vacation Rental Home(House) at Maui?
Hi there! You'll definitely have a good time on Maui.





1) I'd recommend Wailea. No particular reason... just that I've been there, and haven't really visited Kapalua much...





2) I've been using Owner Direct Vacation Rentals for more than 5 years now, and they're great. Never had a problem with them. They have a few vacation rentals in Wailea http://www.ownerdirect.com/accommodation鈥?/a> so you should check them out.





It's nice to see someone talking about vacation rentals instead of hotels... I can't see staying in a hotel ever again, since I found out about vacation rentals.





What to check for:


- Since you're travelling with such a large group, make sure there are enough bedrooms! If not, make sure the owner knows about the numbers, in case they're not comforatble with that many.


- find out if there are any cleaning fees


- do they have washer/dryer etc?


- any children?


- any pets?


- smoking allowed?





When you call up Owner Direct, their customer service will give you any more information you want. You can feel free to ask them any questions you have too. They're the best customer service I've ever dealt with.





Have a great time on your trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment