Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Would I Find My Old Mobile Home House Fire?

Around 2004-2006, I had a mobile home fire in Arundel, Maine.. I'm trying to find an archive or something for it, so I can type an English assignment on it, but I can't seem to find anything.. Anybody know how I can find it?How Would I Find My Old Mobile Home House Fire?
microfiche at the library.... of the newspaper from that date or the day after....How Would I Find My Old Mobile Home House Fire?
well ill try and help the best i can ...





here are some websites ive found





http://smfna.org/firelog/mar04.html





with that website if you click at the top were it says 'souther maine fire logs'; click that and then on the left side find local fire info...click that then go alllllllllll the way to the bottom of that page and click on firelog archives and then on the right side there should be some dates click on them and read and then there ya go.





sorry thats all i could find
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment