Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does anyone have a free home/house they don't need.?

Does anyone have a free house and or car to donate to a good and needy (my) family? It can be anywhere in the US. We are in CA but willing to go anywhere to start a new life.





ThanksDoes anyone have a free home/house they don't need.?
Maybe you can go on price is right or lets make a deal?Does anyone have a free home/house they don't need.?
Is Newfoundland/Labrador close enough?
no
Maybe you and your family could volunteer to help others in need and the group would put you up while you get on your feet.


Somewhere in New Orleans maybe?


Check with charity organizations like Habitat for Humanity.


Good luck to you all.
I admire your hubris. But yes, I have a 3500sq foot Tudor here in PA that I am not using. the only problem is that I need $1000 to pay the IRS. So, just send me the money and the key is yours! I'll give you the address after the deposit has been made.
Contact habitat for humanity, the Salvation Army or other charity. Good luck.
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment