Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does your home/house reflect who you are?

on the outside (the side you present to the world)


or


the inner you? (the real you)Does your home/house reflect who you are?
My house doesn't reflect me because it's my parents' taste because i am only 16 years old, so i live with them still. My room reflects me though. My room is a light, pretty shade of pink and there are hot pink polka dots on 2 of my walls. My room is bright, so i would say my room and I are colorful, fun, and cheerful.Does your home/house reflect who you are?
Neither. My wife talked me into getting a house - I wanted a simple, quite little condo. Later, her sister and four kids moved in - the house is now chaos, which is 180-out from my personality.
Neither.





It reflects what I'm trying to run away from. I'm in my early 20s, I moved back home to help my family and start a business. I hate being ';home';, I want to buy my own house so badly.
my home inside presents what i am like. its purple through out and that was me. i am slowly changing it cause i am selling and that is all i have to say abut that.
Yes, I am a guy who lives by himself.. That equals sloppy and in need of a good cleaning.
Yes both, I think... they always say home harbors no evil :)
I sure hope not, this place is too small and too full of stuff. I need a bigger place.
The rooms I got to redo reflect me, but the rest reflects my parents.
Yeah, I think it does for a lot of people... Interesting
Well we are finally fixing my room, I got to pick the carpet and colors, it's going to reflect me I think.
yes. Brad Pitt is a cool guy,
you'd have to come and see mine ;)
my room does. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment