Saturday, February 20, 2010

What about your home/house/yard, if anything, would make it difficult for you to move away from if you had to?

I've invested all my time and effort in making my garden look and feel like a paradise. The hardest thing would be to move away and leave all this behind. But the good thing would be that the next couple would have the pleasure of enjoying my efforts. :)What about your home/house/yard, if anything, would make it difficult for you to move away from if you had to?
I bought my house new just about a year ago and transformed a dirt lot into a landscaped backyard that I love to spend time in (when it's not a hundred and fxxx - I live in AZ). From trenching and laying irrigation to planting grass, laying pavers and stone and a ton of plants and trees, even a little garden.


It would be hard to walk away from all that hard work but I loved every second of it!What about your home/house/yard, if anything, would make it difficult for you to move away from if you had to?
Ive lived in this house for 38 years, my mother died in this house, we grew up here, good times and bad, still have the same neighbours but their kids have moved away but their parents are still and they are great friends, they'll probably carry me out in a body bag lol :)
I have some small engraved stones near the fence at my house. These are monuments to the pets we have had who have passed while we lived here. That would be awful to leave as the next owner would probably remove them and I couldn't take them with as the pets wouldn't know the new place.
If anything it would be that I have a garage and large backyard with a shed. I need all the room, but If I got a bigger place, then I wouldn't move. You can always grow new things in a garden and perfect things that you can in the next house.
my screened in porch 17 x 26. My entire neighborhood is just so clean. We can walk down the streets bare foot and never worry about getting glass or garbage on our feet. My flowers are amazing here with all this great dirt. In winter, our house looks like it is in a winter wonderland.
actually I am dying to move, I think the only thing I would miss is the ceramic tile in my kitchen and dining room. . . oh and the raspberry patch in my garden.
Nothing. I don't particularly care for the city we live in or the home we live in. The only thing I can think of that would make a difference to me is that two of my dogs are buried in my backyard.
No...i love to get out of this place,...it has offered nothing but pain but if i have to mention something, then its the temple. ......its only because of these temples that i survive...
My daughter loves the neighborhood/school, and she lives three doors down from her best friends, who have a massive pool.
Nothing whatsoever. My house isn't anything special.
I have a ';swing tree';. I will be putting the swing in it soon.
My house is close to school, work, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment