Saturday, February 20, 2010

At What Age Can i Have My Home/House??? Help?

well yeah my mom is saying i cant leave my house or im going to be in troble like she call the cops can she?? at what age can i leave My House and Live somewhere eles Far? Like Miama i Live At BOSTON.? i Can Leave At Age 21 Right?im 13 years old Now. Please help Thanxs Alot PeopleAt What Age Can i Have My Home/House??? Help?
18 years old, but you can go to court and become emancipated at a younger age at 16.At What Age Can i Have My Home/House??? Help?
You are legally responsible for yourself at age 18, but you can become emancipated earlier if you take your case to court. However, since you can't even spell ';else'; or ';Miami';, I'm thinking you might want to listen to your mother for as long as she's willing to give you advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment