Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where can I find example or template ';Rent-to-Own';/';Lease-to-home'; housing contracts?

A good friend of mine has a house. She wants to rent and sell, but a possible tenant is interested in a lease-to-own arrangement . I have read up on a lease-to-own arrangement, so I would next like to see what a contract looks like. Where can I find such contracts at online?Where can I find example or template ';Rent-to-Own';/';Lease-to-home'; housing contracts?
you need to check with a local attorney. Some states have bills pending to outlaw this practice when the property is secured by a mortgage. Most all rent to own deals end up badly for the buyerWhere can I find example or template ';Rent-to-Own';/';Lease-to-home'; housing contracts?
Contracts off the Internet aren't worth the price of the paper they are printed on. Get an attorney in your city/state to draft a contract for you.
I answered another question about rent-to-own contracts earlier and at that time, looked for a rent to own contract and found none that were free.


You can pay for one here:


http://kaktus.com/real-estate-forms/form鈥?/a>


I have no affiliation with that site whatsoever. I found the website via a link here:


http://www.realestateabc.com/answers/opt鈥?/a>


I have no affiliation with that site either.

No comments:

Post a Comment