Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where can I find KB Home house plans?

I have been looking for KB Home plans, but all I can come up with are the martha designs and the Kb web site doesn't seem to offer any plans. Where can I find KB Home house plans?Where can I find KB Home house plans?
Hey there I am in the process of buying a Kb home as well (well hopefully our loan is at underwriting today).


There website is:


http://www.kbhome.com/


Go to home search and choose what state/community you want to live in. At the bottom of the page it will give you a list of the homes they are building. For example it will say plan 1569. You click on that and it will give you all of the info including the floor plan and if its already modeled a virtual tour.





I am assuming you mean floor plan if not what do you mean by plans?


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment